- AFPCM (ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER)
- AWPCM (ASSOCIATE WEALTH PLANNER)
- Certified Wills Planner by SimplyWills Pte Ltd
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering at NTU
- Million Dollar Round Table 2021
- Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner™
Achievements & Experience
- Company Producers’ Club Achiever 2019
- FinCARE – Volunteering with Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund
With half a decade of industry experience, Shaun believes in touching the lives of people through financial planning and by walking the different life stages with them.
Shaun often equips his clients with shared knowledge of the various financial know-how from insurance essentials, investment, retirement, estate to will planning. He believes in simplifying financial jargon, presenting each case by scenario based learning and in identifying the potential gaps to cater for his clients’ requirements.
Shaun’s strengths lie in his ability to help his clients move away from the misconceptions of the 3 C’s, namely – confusion, conflict and cost. This by adopting a systematic approach while advising his clients towards their financial and life goals. Shaun leverages on a well thought through, coordinated and consistent model.
Professional, passionate and positivity are the words that his clients used to describe their established relationships. Shaun is an Engineer by training and is pursuing his Certified Financial Planner (CFP), a Gold standard by financial planning definition.
Shaun aspires to meet with busy working professionals who do not have the time, expertise and/ or interest, to help them better understand the fundamentals to financial planning. This with the notion to help them grow their wealth portfolio.