- Affiliate of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Bachelor of Science with Upper Second Class Honours in Applied Accounting at Oxford Brookes University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering with Honours at National University of Singapore
- Associate Financial and Wealth Planner (AWP)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP)
- SMU Certificate in Managing International Trade Financing Risks
Experience, Awards & Achievements
- AXA Top 100 Financial Planner in 2017
- AXA Million Dollar Club Member in 2017
Bernard graduated from National University of Singapore and Oxford Brookes University prior to his career in corporate finance. His accountancy background with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants helped earn him the trust of his corporate clients. In 2016, Bernard decided to embark on a career of financial advisory as he firmly believes that everyone is capable of achieving financial success.
Bernard specialises in wealth management, which includes retirement and estate planning, and adopts an integrated approach to assist his clients realise their financial objectives. Many of his loyal clients introduced their loved ones for his expert advice. Within a year in AXA, Bernard had reached the ranks of AXA Top 100 Financial Planner and was recognised on The Straits Time on 28th March 2018 as part of the prestigious Million Dollar Club. In view of his passion for continuous growth and excellence, Bernard decided to guide his clients towards to a new level with IPP through international standards in financial planning. His clients include accountants, bankers, engineers, pharmacist and executives.
This year, Bernard will be employing his corporate and advisory experiences to assist small medium enterprises to expand overseas safely. He believes that there are opportunities outside of Singapore ready to be leveraged on. He is an associate member of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Serving people in real need is his main anchor to remain humble and rooted to the ground. Bernard volunteers his time in a hospice to assist those who are in the final stages of their life to live with dignity. He also intends to put aside time to assist the vulnerable in debt management.
As a father and a son, Bernard spends quality time with his 2 children and parents.